Tuesday, May 31, 2011

S1: House of the Rising Sun

In episode number six after getting a Kate, Locke and Jack episode we are treated to a "Sun and Jin" episode.  I remember being frustrated as the rest of the audience when there existed a language barrier.  I thought to myself, "How are they ever going to integrate these people in the story when they can't communicate?"  Well that was answered faster than I recalled with Sun revealing herself to Michael which I appreciated since Michael is probably my least favorite character next to Shannon who thankfully hasn't been featured too much yet, but if memory serves me correctly, that fact changes for the worse.  Also begins Charlie battle with drugs which I also found to be a little annoying, but typical for a rock star.

Despite my little negative rant about Michael, Shannon and Charlie, it was good seeing Sun and Jin go from an innocent couple to a trouble marriage.  I thought it was great when Sun almost left him at the airport, but Jin pulled out the flower that he once gave her which was very small for him to do, but huge from her point of view.  Little did she know, how big of a decision is actually was for her to stay and how it would strengthen their marriage to the point where NOTHING could nor would ever break it.

No comments:

Post a Comment