Tuesday, July 19, 2011

S2: What Kate Did

What did Kate do?  Well she killed her step dad when she found out that it was her real dad.  She realized that she would never amount to anything of substance.  He drank and her mother worked at a diner.

On island she let it be known that every time she looked at Sawyer it reminded her of her past and she hated that, but it seems that she has put that all behind with the help of a mysterious horse on the island.  That has always not made any sense to me especially when Sawyer sees it.  Oh well, just another Lost mystery I guess.

Also, if I recall, I think this episode is the first time she kissed Jack passionately, but I think she was just doing it to try to feel better about herself since she was going crazy.  Thankfully everything works out in the end, but her character is looking worse and worse after every episode.  I'm starting to see why a lot of fans grew to dislike her.

No comments:

Post a Comment