Tuesday, January 3, 2012

S3: One of Us

Juliet's back story is revealed.  There is a problem with pregnant mothers on the island and she's there to try and solve the problem.  Unfortunately after 3 years on the island, she is unable to and therefore Ben doesn't allow her to leave until she does.  Frustrated with her, the audience is led to believe that she was left behind, but it's revealed at the end of the episode that it's all part of Ben's plan and he tells her that he'll see her in a week.

This was a pretty good episode because Jack is the only one to trust her and everyone loves Jack, even the audience, so as a member of that group I REALLY wanted to trust Jack, but I couldn't.  In the end, I was semi surprised because I forgot that it's all a set up orchestrated by Ben, but I think Juliet ends up betraying Ben if I'm remembering correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment