Thursday, August 4, 2011

S2: ?

Locke and Mr. Eko find the question mark location on the map that was drawn on the hatch door.  Inside was the Pearl Dharma station, a station were a person monitored the other stations or maybe just the Swan.  I don't remember exactly, but the point that was made was that the button was an experiment, rats in a maze with no cheese as Locke put it, deteriorating his faith even further in the button.  Thankfully, this trip renewed Mr. Eko's faith and he would push the button if John wouldn't.

Pre-island we see Mr. Eko taking on his role of priest very seriously, but at the same time getting some illegal documents to get to the states.  I don't know why he wanted to go to America, but who doesn't right?  Anyway, before leaving Mr. Eko meets the physic that Claire met and it was pretty much confirmed that he was a fraud.  Also before getting on the flight, the psychic's daughter confirmed that Mr. Eko would be seeing his brother again.

Overall, I forgot about this episode and even though it centered on a non main character, I enjoyed it.  With only a few more episodes left until the finale, I'm anticipating the future and I'm pleasantly surprised when I've anticipated incorrectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment